Gain feedback and ask open ended questions in Interactive Videos and other content types with Questionnaire. Questionnaire makes the user's answers available via xAPI. This means that website owners may store the answers in many different ways. Answers may be stored in an LRS, the sites own custom storage or a script may for instance fetch the e-mail address and use it to send the user an e-mail. On H5P.org answers are stored in Google Analytics.
To retry the questionnaire just refresh the page.
In order to enable H5P Questionnaire on your site you will need to:
- Enable LRS dependent content types under H5P Settings (the location of the settings will differ depending on the platform you're using)
- Set up a service to process the events (typically an LRS)
- Create multiple choice or open ended questions
- Require specific questions to be answered
- Change the display text and show an image upon completion
- Set the accessibility messages for screen readers